There’s some part of human nature that really makes us laugh when attempted sexiness crashes and burns.
This photo collection is a celebration of that horrible, yet undeniable, instinct that we all have.
I’ve been collecting funny photos off the Internet for years and these are the 11 best photos I’ve ever found where someone (read: a woman) was trying to be sexy… but someone or something crept into the background of the photo and ruined it. Of course, what makes it better is that they didn’t notice the interloper and posted the photo online anyways… which brings us to today.
This is the first list in a two-part series… today I have 11 sexy photos totally ruined by people in the background, tomorrow I’ll have 11 photos of people totally ruined by sex in the background.
- The old man sleeps. Playboy bunny necklace… sexy underwear… curvaceous pose… oh, and grandpa sleeping on the bed while it all goes down.
- The model and the ginger. If you ever wonder why people get so creeped out by ginger kids, this modeling photo says more than words (or Cartman) ever could…
- The floater. A toilet really shouldn’t be incorporated into a sexy photo. An unflushed toilet ESPECIALLY shouldn’t.
- High quality parenting, take one. It’s hard to find her sexy when her kid is passed out, shirtless, in the fetal position, mere feet away.
- High quality parenting, take two. Again, if you have to exile your infant outside so you can take sex photos, maybe it’s time to close those things right on up.
- Biggest boobs in the photo. Do not go to any of the girls.
- Well, he did pay for all the ballet classes. I feel like old Russian men have a patent on the all white tank top-briefs look.
- Bikini shoot on the beach. I think he just wanted to be a part of the photo shoot. After all, his bathing suit is just as revealing as any other one pictured here.
- Under the pier. The kid doesn’t seem to know how he got there… he isn’t doing a very good job of concealing himself against that post… yet you feel like this is still one of the greatest days of his young life.
- Call a babysitter. I just can’t believe this is real.
- And she would’ve gotten away with this, too. If it wasn’t for that meddling TV.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.